Register for the free workshop
Making it Last: Smart Strategies for Your Divorce Settlement
This workshop has passed. If you want access to the recording, email [email protected] and write "Making it Last" in the subject line.
Concerned about running out of money?
The emotional toll of a divorce is overwhelming enough, but the looming question of "How will my divorce settlement sustain me?" can add even more stress.
Are these questions haunting you?
- How should I allocate my funds for long-term benefits?
- Which expenses might surprise me in the years to come?
- What strategies will help my settlement stretch further?
- How can I invest wisely to make my money grow?
Insights You'll Gain:
- Understanding Your Settlement: The foundational steps to maximize its potential.
- Strategic Budgeting: Tailoring your financial plans to ensure stability.
- Wise Investing: Utilizing your funds to ensure growth and safety.
- Forecasting Unexpected Costs: Preemptively addressing potential financial pitfalls.
- Interactive Q&A Session: Custom advice tailored to your personal circumstances.
"Leah Hadley is amazing! I have used her for many of my divorcing clients, as well as myself, when trying to manage my new finances post-divorce. Her financial planning is superb."
- Attorney Heather Dyer
Meet Your Host
Leah Hadley, a nationally recognized financial empowerment expert, is committed to providing personalized compassionate financial guidance through life transitions. She will tell you she's had many challenging financial times in her adult life–becoming a parent of three overnight, getting divorced, and building a business from the ground up, to name a few. These have been times when her ability to hunt down appropriate resources and careful financial planning was critical to her peace of mind.
A former investment analyst, sought-after speaker, and award-winning financial planner, Leah is the founder of Great Lakes Investment Management and Great Lakes Divorce Financial Solutions. As an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®️), a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®️), and a mediator, Leah uses her knowledge and more than 15 years of experience to help her clients make intentional financial decisions.