Divorce can be overwhelming with more questions than answers. However, intentional preparation eases the stress of divorce and can save you a significant amount of money.
If you recently decided to divorce or your spouse asked you for a divorce, there’s a good chance your head is spinning. There’s also a good chance you don’t know what you’ll need to prepare in order to have a successful divorce with an agreement that allows you to have financial stability.
In this course, you’ll have a step-by-step guide of what you need to do next. You’ll learn…
- Frequently used terms so you can participate in the conversation without feeling like everyone is speaking a foreign language you don’t know
- The most common financial mistakes people make during a divorce and how to avoid them
- Whether you can keep your house and what to consider when making this decision
- How to set smart goals and achieve them with grace and ease
- What your future looks like so you can work towards making that a reality as you evaluate your settlement agreement
- Who you want on your team and how to proceed
You’ll feel empowered, focused, and sure of yourself as you face this new challenge with determination and confidence!
Don't waste your money running to a lawyer without a plan. Instead, contact the right attorney with confidence when you're ready. For less than the cost of one-hour with an attorney, you will have access to everything you need to prepare for your divorce.