Empower & Protect Yourself with Divorce Financial Planning
Avoid costly financial mistakes.Download Our Divorce Checklist
Does any of this sound familiar?
You know that you only have one chance to get your settlement right and you don't want to make a mistake.
You want to craft a proposal that is equitable and present it to your spouse.
You have your settlement offer but you have no idea if it will be enough to live on.
You're not sure if the proposal is fair.
You trusted your spouse to handle the money and you have no idea how to evaluate your proposal.
We will help you craft or evaluate your settlement proposal aligned with your short and long-term financial goals.
Benefits of Divorce Financial Planning
- Protect your financial future
- Get what you're entitled to
- Avoid costly financial mistakes that have a lasting impact
- Confidently make informed decisions
- Receive cash flow projections illustrating both short and long-term financial implications
- Take the emotion out of your financial decisions
- Understand the pros and cons of each asset
- Minimize the tax impact of your settlement
Thank you for being part of this and giving up your time unselfishly. You and your report empowered me, Leah, like you will never know!
What you'll experience:
- Compassionate one-on-one guidance from a seasoned financial professional who has been right where you are
- A comprehensive financial plan adjusted throughout your divorce process to reach your short and long-term goals
How We Empower & Protect You
60-minute meeting (either in-person or online) to review your priorities and go over your concerns.
We will conduct a thorough financial review, analyze your options in light of your priorities, and identify areas of risk that need to be addressed.
Written Financial Report
We will meet for another 60-90 minutes (either in-person or online) to review your financial plan and go over any questions that you have.
As you progress through your divorce negotiations, we will adjust your plan. At the conclusion of your case, we will provide you with a plan to reach your new financial goals.
I cannot thank you enough for helping me prepare my financial plan. Because of your work, I did well in court today. Your work was very instrumental in helping me.
Download your complimentary divorce checklist.
Don't let any important details fall through the cracks.