Divorce Resource Bundle
Get the tools you need to reduce the stress of the divorce process while saving you time and money.
Does any of this sound familiar?
Does thinking about the divorce process make your head spin?
Are you worried about being taken advantage of during the process?
Are you worried about how you will support your kids through the process?
If you spend hours researching information online because you don't want to make a mistake, you can stop right now. This divorce resource bundle will give you the basic information you need without overwhelming you.
"I've been there. I was divorced after 10 years of marriage. At the time, my kids were ages 3, 6, and 7. The changes that were in front of us seemed so scary. Money was tight and I didn't want to pay an attorney to figure everything out. That's why I've put together these simple, straightforward resources to help answer the most common questions I get, to prepare you for negotiations and to help you stay organized."
In this divorce resource bundle, you will learn to:
- Stay organized when you're feeling overwhelmed
- Improve your negotiation skills and prepare for negotiations
- Parent through your divorce
- Manage your money better
- eBook: The Negotiation Skills You Need to Get What You Want
- eBook: Parent Through Divorce
- Downloadable Personal Finance Planner
- Divorce Binder tutorial, checklists, and worksheets
- Additional resources available on our website right at your finger tips